Thursday, January 12, 2017

Teen RP Monday January 9th - Addy, L and Owen

 Owen Reinhardt sneaks up on and squeezes L's hand by the coffee shop "Hey, you wanna go in?"

Elena Horatio is in deep though and jumps a bit as her hand is squeeze.. she looks up "oh its you ' she say softly and nods.

Addison OBrian quickly orders a hot chocolate and cups it i her hands like her own personal hand warmer.

Owen Reinhardt grins and sneaks in a little peck hello on the lips" Sorry I didn't mean to startle you L. You OK?" He walks in and holds the door open after himself. Seeing Addy, he gives a wave and then slowly moves towards the counter.

Elena Horatio looks up blushing at the peck "no I was just thinking , sorry 'she say softly and walk in nodding as he holds the door open .. and waves at Addy.

Addison OBrian turs with her hot chocolate to see Owen waving. "Hey! How you doin? Me and Dad sent cakes. Did you guys enjoy them?"she asks. "And yes, it was me who wrote congratulations' on the white sheet cake." she knows the family well and it was her macabre sense of humor .. and entirely appropriate in her mind.

Owen Reinhardt laughs "Yeah thanks for that. It's been a weird one...." He glances at the counter and the clerk catches his eye "Yeah one of those mint mocha things please." He steps aside a little so L can place an order too watching the curls bounce. L's hair was a mystery. Was it a wig or a style? There seemed to be so many options. He resisted the urge to give it a tug and be sure.


Elena Horatio waves to Addy 'hello ' she say beaming .. "how was your day .?' she say politely .. just taking in what Addison said.. knowing that there had been a death .. but didn't press the subject .. she looks at menu pensively 'Ill have a caramel espresso shot ' she say nodding and turns back to the after ordering . her curls an skirt swirling a bit as she did a spin to face them.

Addison OBrian grins and finally sips her chocolate. She smiles at him, "I bet. Do you cry or throw a parade." she does't say a word to L, really. The last time they had even exchanged words, Addy was in a fed up mood ad that NEVER wet well. Now she shrugs. "OK, I guess." she sips at her chocolate again.

Owen Reinhardt looks between Addy and L unsure of the dynamic here and answers the question with an explanation to L but for Addy too "My Grandpa that died wasn't very nice so it's kind of a weird one for our family. That's why she's talking about parades. I think my Dad and Uncle have felt both ways about it. I wasn't really close to him but he made all the adults really unhappy..." He awkwardly stops stalking as he's handed his drink and then looks between the two again "Do you want comfy chairs or chair chairs?"

Elena Horatio just look back at Addison smiling . Her rosebud ..smiles falter slight but she nods 'well at least. we had all zat time to rest.. 'she trails off uncertain.. trying to be polite.. trying to break out of her shell ..she looks back and forth to Owen then Addy then steps forth as her espresso shot is ready .. she just cups the small espresso cup in her hand and listen.. 'oh.. i see .. yes .. that is a strange situation to be in .. ze death of someone.. you .. don't like.. which is family . oui.. very strange .. family does that .. 'she nods.. '

Addison OBrian purses her lips and looks at Owen as if shes about to snap at him, then she softens. "I feel for your Gran. That's about it." she sighs and looks at L for a long time as if ready to speak ... she just ... doesn't.

Owen Reinhardt looks like he has no clue what to do right now. It's like him and Seamus....but worse...it's girls....He's never wished so much that Fiona would walk in the door. She speaks girl. He randomly blurts out "We ate lasagna. I like lasagna...."

Elena Horatio starts to speak with Addy before turn sharply to Owen a bit of surprise but laugh 'was it good.. did you eat it all 'she raises her eyebrow.

Addison OBrian looks at Owen as if he's just started speaking Klingonese. "Oh Owen, you sweet dumb goof ball." she begins to laugh and takes a deep breath. "L. I'm sorry I ran you up one side and down the other that day in Theta." there ... she sis it .. and it didn't kill her.

Owen Reinhardt is about to stammer out a totally useless joke and exhales into relieved deflation when Addy lays it on the table, declining to answer to let L just field this one first.

Elena Horatio smile big 'well it was my fault .. I'm very very shy .. but oui.. I should have tried harder.. and not made you work so hard to get to know ' she blurts out ' I sorta of deserved it.. ' she say softly

Addison OBrian smiles and comes a little closer to L. "You DID deserve it." subtly is NOT a family trait. "But I could have tried to be .. nicer .. about it." she motions to Owen. "Ask him ... I'm kinda like a steamroller sometimes. Right over people."

Owen Reinhardt grins "It's all good. It keeps us from eating too much lasagna. I only ate one piece but I could have eaten that whole pan. K now now that we're...cool? Do you guys wanna sit and drink coffee?" He takes a sip of his and confesses "That was scary....girls are scary.....wonderful...and scary...."

Elena Horatio winces a bit 'oui.. I'm sorry.. ' she say apologetically .. 'I have trust issues.. .. she say softly biting her lips.. 'been burned in ze past .. so i sorta .. .. 'she trails off . 'well.. I'm so sorry .. .. ' she looks at her feet. 'I should have gave you chance .. but yeah my ..past and my shyness.. and other thing.. ' she rambles a bit ' shaking her head 'but oui that's no excuse .. you a nice person.. ' she says softly.

Addison OBrian looks at him and shakes her head. "Yes ..lets sit. And we are ... " she looks mysterious. "Is that PMS or is she just a bitch? Oh ... shes just a bitch." she grins. She moves up to L and puts a finger o her lips. "Shhh I've been training Owen to think I'm a bitch." she giggles and opens her arms. "I won't promise not to go off again, but ... I WILL promise not to hurt you o PURPOSE." she offers. "I handled my uncle becoming my aunt. You're a little harder to pin down is all."

Owen Reinhardt heads for the closest table like he needs stability after Addison's words. He nervously chuckles and sits. If she was anything like Fi...and he knew she was...there was always a danger "You sit between us L....." he half jokes.

Elena Horatio freezes as her finger goes to her lips..but smiles 'its ok.. as long as your.. constant.. ' she jokes back . she sits down and grabs his arm .. 'do you need a tough.. time lady to protect you .. gingerman .. ' she playfully tease to him cooing a bit but winks and pecks his cheek laughing softly.

Addison OBrian goes to sit, smirking. "Yes, so you two can hold hands." she grins and then beams. "Did you see Logan's BOYFRIEND? Who knew?" she goes on. She'd had a crush on him for years. She looks at L. "Maybe when he and Shay get into it. You two make up yet?"

Owen Reinhardt starts to smile at L and then Addy "Yes I will definitely need a time lady bodyguard, yesterday please. Kurt is cool, very uh in your face, but cool. They even came out to my Gran...well she kinda just showed up and he was ...sleeping over so that's how it went." He looks unsure whether he should tell who else came out too, as it's not his to tell and they wouldn't have known. Then his jaw tenses at the topic of Seamus again "We kinda did...but then he was a jackass again to me and then to EVERYONE....I dunno he and my parents are in it about something now. Maybe they can fix it."

Elena Horatio raise her eyebrow. ' he was energetic ... ' she trails off laughing . 'so funny ' she looks over at Owen reaching for his hand to comfort him looking concern for him and his family biting her own lip.. pensively .. 'well he hasn't denounced you or anything.. right .. or ze sort . ' she say worried .. a bit to worried.

Addison OBrian looks curious. "With BOTH of your parents?" she huffs a little. "You mom ADORES Shay. If he's in trouble with HER ... wow ..." she looks at L. "Denounced? Like the throne?"

Owen Reinhardt takes L's hand "I dunno what's going on. We were cool, we went out on the ice for some one on one and then he gets a text and just ditches on me, which was annoying but then he was super pissy when he got back and so was Dad...then mom on Sunday. i mean I guess it's just stuff about my Grandpa maybe....but we barely even knew him. I don't get it."

Elena Horatio rubs the back of Owen's hand with her thumb ..pensively before speaking answering Addy .. 'well .. i suppose its more like disowning.. I don't know.. denouncing your whole family or something ' she shakes her head 'sorry.. ' she mutters .listening an add 'zat is so weird.. ' she shrugs ' i wonder. 'she says softly.

Addison OBrian nods, looking pensive. "He's been acting strange for months. Ever since you guys started school here." she shrugs. "Maybe hes thrown off the hockey team? No I saw him practicing today." she looks at L. "To get disowned ... wow ... what COULD Shay do to get disowned. He's the baby ...."

Owen shakes his head "They're not going to disown him....ground him maybe if he gets bad enough. Maybe he's still upset about the move. I was a little bummed about leaving my old school...but this turned out way better." He smiles at Addy and then gives L a bit of a melting look and takes the hand he's holding briefly to his mouth and kisses the side of it, not caring how mushy or in public it is.

Elena Horatio shakes her head ' no i mean him disowning the family .. forget i said .. its silly .. its not zat bad .." she shakes her head 'only someone silly would do zat.. i don't thing.. ' she shakes head 'no forget i said .. "she counters maybe its just puberty or somezing or he just having trouble adjusting .. ' she adds brow furrowed .. but stops and smiles at him melting back mid rant . and looks back at Addy

Addison OBrian listens and then laughs. "Shay won't give up his family." she scoffs at the very idea and hen pulls her phone out of her pocket. "Damn Dad's ice machine. I gotta go to the grocery and get him some ice." she drinks her chocolate three gulps.

Owen Reinhardt looks worried now "I'd never thought of it the OTHER way...now I want to go try to talk to him...." He suddenly looks almost sick "See you Addy..."

Elena Horatio shakes her head 'sorry .. probably nozing.. just teenage antsy or somezing. I'm sorry to worry you ' she say calming down from her hysteria ..She  waves to Addy ' see you tomorrow. '

Owen looks at L, tuning into there being something up but now a bit panicked himself "L i feel like I need to go check on him...but are you OK? Do you wanna hang out later or face time, depending on my crazy house?"

Elena Horatio nods 'I'm fine. she says softly 'just call me when you can ' she pecks his lips softly 'take my lucky sonic screwdriver key chain..for luck 'she say softly handing him the key chain

Owen Reinhardt takes the key chain "You're awesome time lady...thanks" He leans back in and kisses L a little longer "I'm sorry i have to go...." And then he stands up with a sigh and backs towards the door wishing his family was a little less complicated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment